Pet Products Distribution, LLC.
Terms and Conditions of Order
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER ARE SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN PET PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION LLC’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER.
Please review your order for any discrepancies or changes required. PPD, LLC must be notified immediately via phone, fax or email of any discrepancies or changes.
Orders may be sent to PPD, LLC through the organicoscar.com Web Site or via phone, fax or email.
Regardless of the ordering method, payment for all products purchased are due at the time such products are ordered. Payments will be accepted via check, credit card or can be processed through our ecommerce service provider. No products will be shipped until payment is received in full.
Customers should note that all products are new and covered under our warranty only. PPD, LLC makes no additional representations, warranties or guarantees other than the ones made herein or in Pet Product’s Terms and Conditions of Use. PPD, LLC respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our customers to do the same.
We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address or street address you gave us when you placed the order and or telephone you at the number you have supplied us. Please note that PPD, LLC does not accept international orders.
Order Limitations/Limited Quantities
PPD, LLC may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, per order or per Distributor. PPD, LLC also reserves the right to reject any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. PPD, LLC reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers.
All orders placed will be shipped according to PPD, LLC's shipping policies. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping costs vary by carrier and will be estimated at the time of sale if requested by customer.
Orders are received and processed as quickly as possible and all efforts are made to accomplish deliveries by the dates which have been requested and agreed upon. All dates are subject to a sixty (60) day tolerance range. If there should be a delay in the production, notice will be given to the customer as soon as possible.
Cancellations / Returns
Order cancellations will only be accepted if the product(s) has/have not already been shipped by PPD, LLC. In the event the product has already shipped, PPD, LLC will consider it a return.
For Distributors only:
- For a Distributor’s first order with PPD, LLC there is no deadline for returns until such time that a unit of product is sold. At such time the products can no longer be returned. If no units of product are ever sold by Distributor the products may be returned to PPD, LLC.
- All proper returns must be sent to PPD, LLC’s warehouse address to the attention of “Return/Refund” department at Distributor’s sole cost. The products must be in sellable condition, unused, and the caps and the pumps must be returned along with the product’s bottle. Please note that the bottle must be full and no portion of the product should appear to have been used in any manner. The bottle’s label must be clean, fully intact and well adhered to the bottle itself.
- A copy of the purchase order must be included.
- PPD, LLC will refund all monies due for returns within fifteen (15) business days. Distributor will not be reimbursed for any shipping costs associated with any returns.
For Consumers only:
- All returns must postmarked no later than fifteen (15) from original date of purchase. After such date no returns will be accepted by PPD, LLC.
- All returns must be sent to PPD, LLC’s warehouse address to the attention of “Return/Refund” department at Consumer’s cost. The products must be in sellable condition, unused, and the caps and the pumps must be returned along with the product’s bottle. Please note that the bottle must be full and no portion of the product should appear to have been used in any manner. The bottle’s label must be clean, fully intact and well adhered to the bottle itself.
- A copy of Consumer’s receipt must be added to the packaging.
- PPD, LLC will refund all monies due for returns within fifteen (15) business days.
Damaged or Defective Items
Subject to proper notice, returns of defective units of product are accepted and PPD,LLC will gladly refund the cost of shipping and resend new product at no shipping cost. As you unpack the product please inspect it and call PPD, LLC if there is any damage or missing pieces. Any product defects must be reported in writing to PPD, LLC within five (5) working days of delivery. If a damaged or defective product is not reported within five (5) working days of delivery, replacement is the responsibility of the customer.
Customer acknowledges that PPD, LLC is the manufacturer of its products, support and marketing materials, and all rights or copyrights therein and trademarks related thereto. Customer shall not acquire any right, title, or interest in PPD, LLC's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property. Additionally, Customer shall not acquire any right, title or interest in any formulas, custom molds, etc… that PPD, LLC creates for its products which shall remain the exclusive property of PPD, LLC.
Limitation of Damages
PPD, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the products being purchased. PPD, LLC is not responsible for any damages resulting from delays in the processing of orders. In no event will PPD, LLC, its suppliers, or any other party involved in processing orders be liable for any actual, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the purchase of PPD, LLC’s products.
Variation in color, texture and shading from piece to piece is not considered a defect. Warranty is limited to replacement only. Any defective product will be replaced.
Any claim arising out of this Agreement or related to any purchase shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in San Diego, California and any action brought in connection with this Agreement or a purchase shall be brought in either the state or federal courts in San Diego, California.